| We are looking for a commercial entrepreneur with a microbiology, food or meat science education with experience in the dairy, produce, M&P or seafood industries. The vacancy is a full time position for 40 hours per week. Location: USA, Atlanta Area is preferred. |
Responsibility: Managing Micreos Food Safety USA and Animal Health USA, with a focus on value creation of sustainable business. Maintain and grow existing customer portfolio and develop new customers in North America for Micreos Food Safety USA.
The tasks of the Business Development Manager will involve:
- Help to build value propositions for Listex & Salmonelex including products coming out of the innovation pipeline, including regulatory approval, application and validation development;
- Run Lab and plant test at customers, design test protocols and do/instruct micro test (titers);
- Coordinate third party application research projects;
- Initiate and manage relationships with universities, set up phage application research programs. Look for third party funding (pork board, USDA, Beef check off etc);
- Give technical support to business partners;
- Give input on Market communication (web site, A&P) for Food Safety North America;
- Give input for the innovation pipeline, channel customer insights to the innovation team.
The Business Development Manager will report to the Sales Director North America.