International Dairy Deli Bakery Association (IDDBA) has an immediate need in our Madison, WI office for a capable Assistant to provide administrative support to the Education department. The Ed team is involved in many projects including research, training, industry relations, publicity, trade show activities, scholarships, and photo, video, and editing production.
IDDBA is a nonprofit trade association for food retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers, brokers, distributors, and other industry professionals. Our mission is to expand our leadership role in promoting the growth and development of dairy, deli, and bakery sales in the food industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Researches and gathers data and visual assets
- Assists with proofreading What’s in Store research and other original research projects
- What’s in Store order fulfillment
- Supports Education department work for IDDBA Seminar & Expo, especially the Show & Sell Center, and travels to the event
- Supports the scholarship marketing and award fulfillment processes
- Supports Education staff with managing committee processes
- Organizes and maintains the association’s resource library
- Helps to maintain and source digital assets on IDDBA network for education projects
- Assists the department with managing information requests, correspondence, electronic and paper filing, travel, and organizing and tracking data in spreadsheets and databases
- Assists with some writing, editing, and layout of projects, proposals, and presentations