FSNS, a leading Food Safety Laboratory, is seeking a goal oriented Microbiologist with management experience to lead and support our regional laboratories.
• The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years supervisory experience leading the activities of a commercial testing laboratory and knowledge and understanding of the ISO 17025 requirements that is the center of our quality system. Additionally, experience in root cause analysis, process improvement and lean systems is preferred.
• The position requires the ability and willingness to travel to FSNS laboratories throughout the U.S. and travel is estimated at 60% for this position.
• Laboratory managers will directly report into this position. We offer a competitive compensation package to include participation in the annual company bonus program.
• MS degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, or related field
• Previously managed business operations
• Hands on experience in microbiological and chemical testing environment
• 2 years’ experience in a commercial testing laboratory Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please apply online by visiting: www.fsns.com/career-opportunities
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Food Safety Net Services (FSNS) is a network of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited laboratories that provide a wide range of microbiological testing and chemical analysis. Testing includes but is not limited to non routine and routine quantitative and qualitative analysis following standardized and validated methods such as AOAC, USDA, AOCS, FDA, ASTA as well as others. In addition to our comprehensive... scope of laboratory testing, FSNS also provides a full menu of auditing services that synergistically improve the effectiveness of food safety and quality programs.
Our experts help you ensure that your food safety and quality programs deliver the critical information you need to continually improve your process controls and measurement systems. We assist you to meet and help you develop effective contingency planning for governmental regulatory requirements.
**Laboratory Services Including Microbiological Analysis & Chemistry Testing
**Nutritional Labeling (NLEA)
**Special Projects Including Validation and Challenge Studies