Job Code: 03167-61308
Mixed (rotating weekends)
Manager Clinical Dietitians
Join an award winning team!
Swedish Medical Center is an acute care hospital (368 beds) boasting a Level I Trauma Center located in Englewood, Colorado. Swedish is part of HealthONE and serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center for neurotrauma. As the region's first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, we are a recognized leader in the most advanced stroke care. Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty. We are an eight time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and a TOP 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters. Swedish offers eight distinct centers of excellence: Bariatric Surgery Center, Cancer Care Center, Emergency Services, The Heart Center, Neurosciences, Orthopedic Services, Spine Program, Trauma Center, Women and Children's Services.
Swedish Medical Center is located in in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 100 years. The staff at Swedish Medical Center care for over 200,000 patients annually with a team of 2000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1300 physicians. Our staff is at the heart of delivering on our promise of Swedish Memorable Care.
- The Clinical Nutrition Manager provides direct nutrition care and supervision of nutrition care for patients including specialty areas (e.g. pediatrics, diabetes, cardiovascular).
- Implements business practices in order to uphold Swedish Medical Centers values and standards.
- Responsible for projects and other areas of management within the FANS department as needed.
- Prior health care food service experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have worked as a Clinical Nutrition Manager in a large hospital
- Must have some management experience
If you meet the criteria and have a passion for your work, please apply today!
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of clinical nutrition care, food safety and sanitation methods.
- Must be familiar with computer, copy machine, telephone.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
Last Edited: 02/15/2017
Apply for this job